VOICE Talks returns, the fastest growing technology show produced by Modev and presented by Google Assistant. Each episode industry leaders discuss the latest development relating to AI-powered voice technologies.
The season kicks off with its first episode, “How Consumers Connect to Tech with their Voice,” focused on consumer connections to voice technologies. The first episodes guests include:
- Lance Koenders, Product Marketing Lead, Home and 5G, Verizon – will share how Verizon is bringing the power of voice technology to your home.
- Bret Kinsella, Founder and CEO of Voicebot.ai – will share an update from the first virtual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in what consumers are expected to use voice tech in 2021.
- Katherine Prescott, Founder and Editor, VoiceBrew – will outline how consumers can use voice tech to boost their sense of purpose, and enhance mental health, all through their voice assistant.
- Jessica Dene Earley-Cha – Developer Relations Engineer, Google – will walk through 3 easy ways to start developing on Google Assistant.
- Toni Klopfenstein, Developer Advocate, Google – will explain how budding developers can get their start in building apps for Google Assistant, including tips for creating their own Smart Home “actions.”
“Voice tech is having a profound impact on a variety of industries around the globe. From fitness to health tech to smart homes to in-car infotainment, the power of voice technology will continue to proliferate our daily lives, on-the-go, at home and in the workplace,” said Pete Erickson, CEO, Modev. “We are pleased to bring VOICE Talks back for a second season. We aim to be the authority for spotlighting new features and new technologies, and become a destination for breaking industry news.”