- Two playable modes
- Story Mode: Rich and descriptive story with fewer puzzles. In story mode you will learn more about Charlene and her past, her motives for traveling to Chicago, and enjoy a detailed and intriguing story with immersive audio to help transport you back in time with the protagonist.
- Puzzle Mode: Puzzle mode means more challenges and fewer descriptions. See how far you can get! But beware, unlike story mode, puzzle mode can be a fatal affair.
- Brain tickling challenges and frightening encounters, full of twists and turns, secret discoveries, and perilous ends.
- Multiple randomized puzzles, making each playthrough a potential unique experience.
- A personalized psychological profile which is curated at the end of each chapter, based on the interactions and choices made throughout the chapter.
- Escape from 63rd and Wallace is a fictional story that borrows real historical settings and people from the past.
To get started, just say “Alexa, open Escape from 63rd.”